Wednesday, October 24, 2012

More Reasons Wiener is Gay

Perhaps I'm teasing too much with this subject and Wiener will murder me in my sleep one day, but I can't help myself. Some things are too good to keep to myself:

  • He has a penchant for watching figure skating. And women's gymnastics.

  • He's watching The Birdcage, right now. Unless you're reading this at a later date, then he's probably not watching right now. Or maybe he is.

  • We were talking about Kevin Spacey being a good actor and he said "I know he's not as good looking as Brad Pitt, but he's a great actor." I said, "I don't think Brad Pitt is all that good looking." Wiener replied "Really? I think he is beautiful. Especially in Meet Joe Black." (I smirked at this and tried not to bust out laughing and Wiener said "that is going in the blog isn't it?" --> Correct)

  • He made rice crispy treats with Cinnamon Toast Crunch cereal. When eating a piece he said "these are good, but it's better when they are rock hard." (TMI)

  • He tuned to video on demand and said, "Oh look, Magic Mike is available now!" 

Is it the sexy moves...


Or the matching costumes?


2 comments:

  1. LMAO your husband is priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Amber- he thinks so too. But not in the way we define priceless ;)

    ReplyDelete