Thursday, August 16, 2012

Mom of the Year- Blood Type Edition


Fifi: Hey mom, what's my blood type?

Me: I don't know.

F: Tell me.

Me:  I don't know. Why? Were they talking about a blood shortage on tv of a certain blood-type and you're panicking?*

F: No, but tell me!

Me: Don't worry, I don't mine either.

F: I want to know. Please tell me mom.

Me: I don't know!

F: PLEASE

Me: Look. I don't even know who your sister's father is.

F: (Glares angrily) There is a lesser percentage of getting a certain disease depending on your blood type, so tell me what it is.

M: You are not at risk for whatever shit they are talking about. Go turn the freaking news off now


I am an awesome parent. That is all.

*Fifi has an issue with irrational fears, so I saw this coming.

Bad moms in blood-type related lineup. 


Of course it is. When it's not wine.



2 comments:

  1. I am laughing my ass off. High-freakin-larious.

    Tracy @ Momaical

    ReplyDelete