Saturday, August 17, 2013

Devil Baby Serial Killer Strikes Again

A random smattering of potential Devil Baby serial killer foreshadowing:

~One evening Devil Baby asked if we could have brains for dinner. Then she said she was going to eat her baby brother's brains, and then she said her baby brother said she couldn't eat his brains. She doesn't have a baby brother.

~During a bubble-bath one night she was in the tub eating the bubbles off a spoon and said "Yum! Brains are fantastic!"

~While I was emptying the dishwasher, she grabbed some tongs and said I'm going to cut your brains out.

She is definitely in a zombie brain phase and I swear we haven't watched Walking Dead in months!

~When Devil Baby plays hide and seek she likes to say "Come out, come out wherever you are." It would be cute if it didn't have the same eerie inflection as Robert DeNiro's character in Cape Fear.

~During an afternoon walk we saw a small bunny underneath the bushes quietly nibbling some grass. I pointed it out to Devil Baby and we oohed and ahhhed over it. As we walked home later she said "Mama can we kill the baby bunny and eat it for dinner?" 

~While being babysat at a friend's house, she kept telling them there were "Killer Clowns" lurking about. This was especially awesome because the man of the house is terrified of clowns. Simultaneously creepy and awesome.

~Lately, when Devil Baby gets frustrated she growls "murder." I don't know where she gets it. I usually yell "I'm going to kill you" when I'm enraged, but never murder.                                                                     
~When she gets mad she says "I'm getting very angry" in a hulk voice.

Stay tuned for more Devil Baby antics. Unless I get murdered by it or my brains eaten. #scared  

No comments:

Post a Comment