Me: So how do you like my new bathing suit top? Does it look ok?
Wiener: Yes, it looks great. You're a beautiful woman.
Me: Aw, thank you. How sweet. And Happy Father's Day to you. You're welcome for the two beautiful children I gave you so you could enjoy this Father's Day.
Wiener: You mean the children I gave you?
Me: Um, no, the children I gave you.
Wiener: No, you just pushed them out while you were on lots of awesome drugs. I gave them to you.
Me: What? No, I did all the work. You just laid there the whole time we had sex and then I carried them the entire nine months and gave birth to them.
Wiener: Whatever, I'm not even sure if DB is mine. She looks nothing like me.
Round and around and around and around we go...
Happy Father's Day Wiener. You really are a great dad. Even if your idea of helping clean up after dinner is moving the dirty dishes from the right side of the sink to the left and consolidating them.
![]() |
| Wiener and all his FD goodies. Don't be jelly ladies. Plus an awesome DB photo bomb. |

haha love the pic x
ReplyDelete