Fifi: Hey mom, what's my blood type?
Me: I don't know.
F: Tell me.
Me: I don't know. Why? Were they talking about a blood shortage on tv of a certain blood-type and you're
panicking?*
F: No, but tell me!
Me: Don't worry, I don't mine either.
F: I want to know. Please tell me mom.
Me: I don't know!
F: PLEASE
Me: Look. I don't even know who your sister's father is.
F: (Glares angrily) There is a lesser percentage of getting
a certain disease depending on your blood type, so tell me what it is.
M: You are not at risk for whatever shit they are talking
about. Go turn the freaking news off now.
I am an awesome parent. That is all.
*Fifi has an issue with irrational fears, so I saw this coming.
Bad moms in blood-type related lineup.
Of course it is. When it's not wine.


I am laughing my ass off. High-freakin-larious.
ReplyDeleteTracy @ Momaical
Thanks, Tracy! :)
Delete